Dear Members and Parents
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back into the building. Can you believe it has been SIX MONTHS!?
It will be very much like the old YATI but with lots of extra rules and procedures in place to keep you and us as safe and healthy as possible. It is quite a long list I’m afraid but please do take the time to read through it as all of these things are very important.
· All senior and adult students (not juniors and pre- juniors) must wear a visor when you are queueing outside and once you have entered the building. You must organise this yourself before you come to YATI. We will have a limited number on sale. However, if these run out, anyone without a visor will not be able to access the building, so please make sure you order asap.
· Please make sure that your contact details are up to date on the Members portal CLICK HERE to access. This is essential for anyone attending in person classes for the utilisation of track and trace.
· Students will have to queue outside the building before class and will be allowed to enter once the previous class has left the building to avoid cross contamination. We will be operating a one-way queuing system. You will see we have marked out on the picture how the queuing system will work. Please make sure that you or your children are dressed for the outside weather. Parents and guardians will not be able to enter the building
· Temperatures will be taken before entering the building and anyone with a temperature of 37.8 or above will not be able to attend the class.
· Once inside the theatre all students will need to sanitise their hands. Sanitiser will be made available at the entry and throughout the building
· On entering, shoes and bags will be disinfected with a spray suitable for materials. All coats should be left in the lobby area and these will also be disinfected.
· Water will not be provided in the theatre, so please make sure you or your child bring a labelled water bottle
· Please do not attend class if you are unwell and displaying any Corona Virus Symptoms.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
· The building will be cleaned everyday and all high contact areas will be cleaned between classes.
· Only one student will be allowed to access the toilets at a time.
· All internal staff and teachers will be wearing visors and practicing social distancing
If you have any questions do get in touch.
Andrew and all the YATI team.