We appreciate all of the donations that were made prior to or for this event. Although the event is over, donations can still be made to the YATI friends scheme at any time. Thanks for the support!!!
YATI graduate, Asa Butterfield stars in “The Space Between Us” which is due for UK release on Friday 10 February. We have 10 pairs of tickets for a special, “family and friends” showing on Friday 3 February at 7.30pm in central London.
So not only can you win the opportunity to view Asa’s up-and-coming film before the regular release date, but also say ”hello!” to Asa Butterfield himself !
This is such an amazing opportunity, and it is exclusive to YATI donors and YATI students. The event is totally free and there are 10 pairs of tickets available for existing and NEW donors on our FRIENDS SCHEME. We have ONE pair of tickets for ALL YATI students – YATI STUDENTS SIGN UP HERE
All you need to do to enter the competition is sign up to be a donor (from £3 per month) to our Friends scheme – to do that CLICK HERE. By supporting Young Actors Theatre you support hundreds of young UK actors.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CURRENT DONORS
Current regular donors will be automatically entered into this competition. However, if you are a current donor who will not be in the country for this event or if you DO NOT want to be automatically entered, please email Jamie@yati.org.uk.
If you need any more information about the competition, YATI’s work with young actors or our Friends scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7278 2101 ext.5. Terms and conditions below.
- By donating to YATI, you will be entered in to the “Space Between Us competition” to win one of 10 pairs of tickets to a family and friends screening at 7.30pm in central London. Running time is 2hours 6 mins.
- The prize draw will take place at 12pm Thursday 2 Feb. Winners will be notified by phone and email.
- If you win you will need to make your own way to and from the meeting point, which will be given to you on Thursday 2 Feb.
We will not be responsible for your travel arrangements for this event.
- Please note that this is a “low-key” event andwill not involve crowds of people.
- Minimum age is 10 years old, and under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult, therefore a pair of tickets would be allocated for one child and one adult. Over 16’s may use one ticket each.
- Yes, you will have the chance to say an informal hello to Asa Butterfield himself!